TOKYO - Former Pittsburgh with Miesha Tate resulted in some unwanted ring rust. “We dont really have the luxury boxers have where, if the champion takes a long break off, they can have a tune-up fight to get ready for another big title fight,” Rousey said. “I just have title fights to keep from getting that ring rust.” Next on her hit list, Rousey aims to net her fourth consecutiive title defence by besting Davis. Authentic Paul Pierce Jersey. Currently riding a five-fight win streak — three of which have come under the UFC banner — Davis has flown under the radar somewhat and could offer tough opposition wherever the fight may go. Rousey said she isnt taking the Port Colborne, Ont. native lightly. “Alexis is definitely the most well-rounded fighter Ive ever come up against,” Rousey said. “Shes one of the most experienced and her coaching (staff) is some of the best Ive ever come up against. “I think the greatest challenge is: whatever tools she does have, I know that shell use them in the most intelligent way possible. Being that she is well rounded, she has a lot of tools to pick from.” Perhaps the most intriguing aspect of the bout will play out once the action hits the mat, as Davis is arguably the most experienced ground fighter Rousey has ever been paired up against. As well as sporting a Muay Thai striking background, Davis holds black belts in both Brazilian jiu jitsu and Japanese Jujutsu. A 2008 Olympic judo bronze medalist, Rousey said she aims to represent her discipline and secure bragging rights by taking out Davis. “When I first started watching MMA that was one thing that pissed me off so much, everyone assumed that everything would beat judo,” Rousey began. “Everyone would be like, Any wrestler can beat a judo player. Any jiu jitsu player can beat a judo player. I was just really annoyed by the complete lack of respect that the sport got. I see that changing definitely. “You can definitely get away without having any ground game in judo, but if you are the type of person ... that can submit people in judo — I mean, youve only got a couple seconds to make that work. If youre the type of person that does actually make it work on the ground in judo, youre one of the best in the world. Im happy to really get the opportunity to showcase that.” Should she get the job done against Davis, Rousey said she plans on taking a much-needed break. However, it will remain to be seen whether she can enjoy her time away from the cage. “Id like to fight again on New Years and take a little break before then,” Rousey said, “but the UFC knows if theres an emergency or they need me, Ill step up on 24-hours notice.” Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '